Аuthor: Daniil Landau
Media: Digital Print
Paper: Epson Traditional Photopaper 330g/m2
Image size (cm): 20×20
Paper size (cm): 21×21
Signature: signed on recto
Born at October 23, 1978 in Leningrad, USSR.
In 2001 graduated from St. Petersburg Electrotechnical University “LETI” as a computer engineer.
Since 2016 works as an engineer in the RAIDIX company .
Got interested in photography since 2010.
Periodically studied at the School of Analog Photography [ SCAF ] since 2011.
Graduated from the author’s course of M. Simina “Art Portrait” in 2013.
Also participated in master classes with A. Chezhin, A. Chernogrivov, A. Gordeeva, O. Videnin in 2013-2017.
Graduaded from the A. Veledzimovich course “Anatomy of a Portrait 3.0 ” in 2017.
Participant in group exhibitions :
· “Artistic portrait” ( St. Petersburg, Stremyannaya Library, 2013 ) ;
· “Vario mode” ( St. Petersburg, Center for Art and Music of Central City Public Library named after Mayakovsky, 2014) ;
· “Conceptual barite” ( St. Petersburg, Art-space ” Mayak”, 2015 ) ;
· “ Studio ” (St. Petersburg, Art-space ” Mayak”, 2018) ;
· V Photobiennale of Contemporary Photography (State Russian Museum, 2019).
Published in the “Shots” magazine.
Works are in the collection of the State Russian Museum and in private collections.
Photography for me is a small window into the analog world of art. The possibility of creativity and self-development. I take pictures of people to remember them and recognize myself.